Migrant gangs in Sweden went on a coordinated arson spree in Gothenburg and Trollhattan on Monday night.
BREAKING: Serious situation in Sweden. Youths torched around 14 cars near a shopping centre in Gothenburg pic.twitter.com/Ia9vbMnNV0
— Voice of Europe ? (@V_of_Europe) August 13, 2018
At least 15 cars were torched in a Gothenburg Square near a shopping mall.
Multiple arson attacks on vehicles in #Gothenburg tonight
– An estimated 15 cars alleged to have been torched
– Youths with molotov cocktails are reported to have set fire to the vehicles
– Other arson attacks reported in Trollhättan
– Ongoing#Sweden #Göteborg #svpol #breaking pic.twitter.com/ygKsdaW17N
— Intelligence Fusion (@IntellFusion) August 13, 2018
Video footage shows gangs torching car after car in a Gothenburg parking lot.
— Johan Jansson (@JJohanJJansson) August 13, 2018
Masked attackers set cars on fire at shopping centre car park amid ‘wave of arson attacks’ in Sweden
- Police said they were dealing with fires in Gothenburg, Malmo and Helsingborg
- Around 60 vehicles were reportedly vandalised with stones thrown at police
- Emergency services were tackling the fires with no reports yet of any injuries