Related: The Exploitation of Green Energy
Most people doesn’t understand, “Green” electrical energy doesn’t come in addition to or instead of real electrical energy, it comes on top of (like cancer), making everything more expensive.
Of course, politicians, in addition to being corrupt doesn’t understand that either. They opt to phase out the real electrical energy production, the electrical energy that is actually running everything, including the “Green” BS!
The result is first, or as times goes by very expensive electrical energy, then comes the shutting down of real electrical energy making the grid unstable where you risk black outs and power outages when only the “Green” (wind and solar) is running the show.
You can’t have better documentation of the fact that socialists (regardless of color) just don’t understand (much)!
R. J. L.
Video: Tony Heller
Western governments are developing energy policy based on the misguided rantings of children, instead of listening to the people who have been providing the energy for well over 100 years
- How Green Energy Became The World’s New Blood Diamonds
- France Fires Up Retired Coal Plant Amid ‘Unforeseeable’ Energy Woes
- Rising Cost Of European Energy Makes EV Battery Plants “Unfeasible”, VW Exec Says
- IRENA & Co-Conspirators Want To Destabilize Global Economy
- U.S. Signs $100 Billion Clean Energy Pact With UAE
- Never-‘Green’: Wind & Solar ‘Transition’ Creates Environment For Total Ecological Disaster
- Evidence grows of forced labour and slavery in production of solar panels, wind turbines
- Oil And Gas Firms Warn Of Complete Operational Collapse In North Sea
- £22.2 bn To Be Spent Upgrading UK Electricity Network To Make It Greener
- Lack of energy storage makes renewables-only grids a pipedream
- COP27 Greenwishing: Progressive Discontent
The article says Exxon knew about global warming in 1977 – but for some reason the @nytimes and “an international team of specialists” didn’t.https://t.co/jKwy9bQmp0 https://t.co/bsOatXXPrM pic.twitter.com/rH8MszM6Kq
— Tony Heller (@TonyClimate) December 2, 2022