The West wants to preserve its oil resources, keep it in the ground, as they say. That might mean, when the rest of the world has exhausted all of their resources and the last drop of oil has been forced out of the ground, the West has billions of untapped barrels of oil still in the ground. That means, the rest of the world will have to purchase oil from the West, basically the US, and all the dollars will find its way back to America, but of course, now in a higher tempo.
That might not be all, what will happen to those who can’t pay, or that has been hostile to the US?
R. J. L.
Video: Tony Heller
- No, President Brandon, Putin Didn’t Ban U.S. Offshore Oil Drilling
- To Help Ukraine, Biden Must Sacrifice His Man-Made Eco Alarmism
- The Dystopian Hell Biden Promised Is Here. Dem Voters Should Be Ecstatic (Both!!)
- “Freeze To Hurt Putin” Sounds Better Than “Government Rationing Gas,”… German Pols Look To Sell Hardship
- Biden’s America-Wrecking Climate Agenda
- The US Needs To Unleash Its Full Energy Potential
- Perhaps Tucker Carlson’s most profound monologue ever
- CFACT’s Morano on Fox News energy debate: “Biden is replicating” Carter’s presidency
- Responding to the White House energy leases blame game