Image: The Great Food Reset Has Begun
Related: BlackRock’s Larry Fink and the new post-ESG realism
Playstation 64: Melting Antarctic ice will slow down a major global deep ocean current by 40% by 2050 – How ignorant are you when you believe CO2 – plant food controls ocean currents and not the earth’s rotation??
Real-World Observation: Increasing CO2 By 7,000 ppm Has A 0.3°C Temperature Differential
“.. The study also shows that when CO2 increases from 5,253 ppm in wet season to 12,138 ppm in dry season over a mofette springs site, there is only a 0.3°C temperature differential (23.4°C vs. 23.1°C) associated with this >7,000 ppm CO2 change ..”
The changes in temperature is due to changes in the water content of the air, moisture not CO2!
That also indicate that water vapor doesn’t amplify warming, regardless of origin.
R. J. L.
Video: The Heartland Institute
In this video, Calvin Beisner discusses the true impediment to human flourishing, poverty, and how climate change policies have become the direct adversary to the elimination of poverty. Beisner explains his stance through the logic of science and economics, all while being advised by the broader worldview of an unapologetic Christian
- Aussie Parliament Votes to Impose a Carbon Tax
- UK Govt’s green subsidy ‘reform’ punishes the poor and benefits the rich
- Ross Clark: The EU’s Net Zero plan is in tatters – and not a moment too soon
- Old refineries incapable of manufacturing enough light hydrocarbons to electrify the world
- Waning Electric Vehicle Demand? Lucid Cuts 1300 Workers
- Ever Escalating Price of Wind & Solar: The More You Have, The More You Pay
- Landlords Will Be Forced To Spend Thousands To Meet Net Zero Targets
- McCarthy Trolls Joe Biden and Blasts Lefty Reporters During Presser After Republicans Pass Bill to Lower Energy Prices
- Ford Motors Loses Billions On Electric Vehicles
If EVs were so much better and could easily replace combustion engines you wouldn't need government bans on combustion engines.
Brussels Cancels Looming Ban on Internal Combustion Engine Cars – U.K. Government “Prepared to Follow Suit” https://t.co/7Fl3L1U3iS
— Dr. Matthew M. Wielicki (@MatthewWielicki) March 30, 2023