The Food and Drug Administration’s advisery panel on Friday rejected the Biden administration’s plan to offer booster shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine to those age 16 and older. The FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee delivered the Biden proposal a stinging defeat of 16-2. However, the vote was non-binding and a final FDA vote is forthcoming.
“Over several hours of discussion, members of the Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on safety of extra doses,” the Associated Press reported. “And they complained that data provided by Israeli researchers about their booster campaign might not be suitable for predicting the U.S. experience.”
“It’s unclear that everyone needs to be boosted, other than a subset of the population that clearly would be at high risk for serious disease,” Michael Kurilla, a committee member with the National Institutes of Health, said.
However, after the FDA panel’s initial vote, it unanimously recommended booster shots for Americans over 65 and for those who are at high risk.
The FDA is reportedly in “full revolt” against the Biden administration’s repeated attempts at political pressure.
- Ivermectin Treatment Efficacy In Covid-19 High Risk Patients (I-TECH)
- One reason for the push for COVID vaccination may be to eliminate a potential control group
- What the New CDC Report on Unvaccinated Left Out
- Biden cuts off Republican states’ supply of an important COVID treatment
- Almost Half Of Americans Disapprove Of Biden Vaccine Mandates, New Poll Finds
- What They Really Mean When They Say “Do The Right Thing”
- NYC’s Demand That Diplomats Follow Vaccine Mandate Creates Uproar At UN
- White House Plans To Donate Millions Of COVID Shots After Pfizer Says ‘Mysterious’ White Particles Are ‘Safe’
- A Legacy Of Corruption In The FDA And Big Pharma
- FDA Panel Rejects Pfizer Booster Shot for Ages 16-65 Over Increased Risk of Heart Inflammation
- FDA Panel Rejects Broad Pfizer Booster Jabs Scuttling Biden’s Plan, Endorses Limited Shots For “At Risk” Elderly
- All 3 Major Vaccine Companies Suddenly Have Name Changes For Their Covid Shots — And People Are Already Confused
- Current Waves of COVID-19 in Red States Being Used to Reinforce Political Stereotypes
- This Den of Thieves is Full of Corrupted Government Officials
- What to Expect if the Tyranny in Australia Hits Home
- Governments Have Lost the War Against the Virus
- Spanish Supreme Court Rules Vax Passports Illegal
- School Heads Threatened With Legal Action Over Covid Jabs
- Natural Covid Immunity Longer Lasting Than From Vaccines
- COVID Vaccines Bloody Travesty: From Shots To Clots