Related: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau hints at climate lockdowns: ‘What we learned from this climate–this uh – COVID crisis, we will be applying to the climate crisis’
By Paul Homewood – Not A Lot Of People Know That
Well, that was your summer!
In central England, it ranked an unimpressive 49th on the list. There were sixteen years as warm or warmer in the 18thC, and another ten in the 19thC.
I’m still waiting for those Mediterranean summers we were promised all those years ago!
Ida Brings Flooding to New York
- The sad deaths from flooding in New York are already being used as climate porn, with claims of “historic”, “1000 year floods” and “made worse by climate change”
Warming and Drying part 2 Natural Cycles, Climate see-saws and failed models
Video: Jim Steele
Natural cycles like the Madden Julian Oscillation and the El Nino Southern Oscillation cause regions of rising moist air and precipitation varying with regions of sinking cloudless dry air that allow intensified solar heating and modern and historical regional heatwaves and droughts.Climate hypothesis suggesting global warming will cause wet regions to get wetter and dry regions to get drier is not supported by observations
Other related or interesting headlines
- California can’t see the forest for the (burning) trees
- Government by the Delusional
- Under-ice volcanic eruption at Vatnajökull Glacier in Iceland triggers sudden flooding and strong sulphuric smell along the Skafta river
- Streets turns into raging rivers as vicious flash floods wreak havoc in central and eastern Spain
- Climate ‘crisis’ more dangerous than terrorism? Get real, Biden
- Rich: Joe Biden tells insurance companies to ‘honor their commitments’ in wake of Hurricane Ida