Related: New Study: Jupiter’s Hot Temperatures are caused by Auroras (i.e. Solar Activity) — this discovery has MAJOR implications for Earth’s Climate Models
- Why the IPCC focuses on the scenarios that it does
- Information Tribunal orders Committee on Climate Change to reveal Net Zero calculations
- UN’ ‘strongest statement yet’: New UN IPCC report will highlight ‘stark reality’ of warming – ‘Will motivate all nations to deliver urgent emission reductions’ & commit to ‘climate finance’
What the UN is doing when it comes to “climate” (actually a global Communist power grab) is illegal. No population, no country, no mandate and no consent has been given to implement their globalist agenda.
There hasn’t even been a fair, open, and honest debate about the science based on unadjusted, real world, empirical measurements and objective data.
Because, if they did allow that, the Communists and Marxists agenda of deception, lies, corruption and desperation for power would be revealed. The climate scare is just a vehicle, a Trojan horse to trick people into accepting the globalist’s deadly agenda.
R. J. L.
By Prof. Dr. Hermann Harde, PhD (physics) – Principia Scientific International
An energy transformation from fossil fuels to so-called clean energy is based on the imagination that combustion of fossil fuels endangers survival of our planet, but humans can control the climate by reducing these anthropogenic CO2-emissions and therewith also rescue the planet.
This is an absolute delusion. As long as it exists weather and thereby a climate on Earth, this is determined by internal and external impacts. We had to change the solar activity or the orbit of our planet to significantly influence our climate.
But up to now there exists no evidence for the hypothesis of an exclusively caused Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW). Just opposite, we have many indications that the whole biosphere is developing more successfully at higher CO2 levels and also at slightly higher temperatures (Wong ; Morison & Lawlor ; Zhu et al., NASA ).
A detailed compilation about the importance of carbon dioxide for our lives and the economy is presented by the CO2 Coalition .
Nevertheless, larger parts of our population, the media and particularly our political representatives are indoctrinated by some environmental organizations, which claim:
The only way to save our Earth is to stop all emissions of CO2,
– this only based on speculations,
– independent of the unimaginable burdens for customers and the industry, and
– independent of the disastrous consequences for the whole economy and social system.
At the same time developing countries like China or India replace our saved emissions within a few months by their increasing rates.
Meanwhile we have a real Climate Delusion that has been promulgated around the world by our educational institutions, politicians, and the media. It is the belief that we are living in a world threatened by the most important and harmless molecule that nature has bestowed on Earth, carbon dioxide (see: CO2 Coalition ; Jay Lehr ).
Rather than being thankful for this molecule, which provides for life on our planet (see Refs 15 – 19), some people have decided to demonize it, obviously for political reasons. Nearly half the population of the developed world has been deluded into thinking that the planet is in imminent danger of destruction by carbon dioxide.
They request a new economic and social system, and they claim the only way to save the Earth would be to transform society by shutting down inexpensive energy that only made possible our modern civilization, to which so many people of developing countries yearn for.
However, the strong impact of CO2 on our climate and its responsibility for a dramatic increase of the global temperature and sea level, as this is announced by the IPCC, is mistrusted by an increasing number of scientists and relevant climate experts. Most of them don’t question a smaller enhancement of the Green-House Effect (GH E) by humans, but its extent and the dramatic influence on our climate.
It would be an irresponsible environmental & energy politics to further ignore serious peer-reviewed publications, which indicate a considerably smaller human influence on the climate than so far expected, and at the same time to shut-down a well-operating conventional energy supply without having any adequate replacements.
Our economy and life-quality sensitively depends on reliable and affordable energy, which cannot be substituted by millions of wind mills, which destroy our nature and shred billions of birds and insects.
1. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): https://www.ipcc.ch/
- IPCC Special Report 2018: https://www.ipcc.ch/sr15/download/
- Paris Agreement – December 2015: https://treaties.un.org/doc/Treaties/2016/02/20160215%2006-03%20PM/Ch_XXVII-7-d.pdf
- Kyoto-Protocol 1997: https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/DE/Artikel/Industrie/klimaschutz-kyoto-protokoll.html
- H. Harde, Advanced two-layer climate model for the assessment of global warming by CO2, Open Journal of Atmospheric and Climate Change, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 1–50, 2014, ISSN (Print): 2374-3794, ISSN (Online): 2374-3808
- H. Harde, Radiation Transfer Calculations and Assessment of Global Warming by CO2 , International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, Volume 2017, Article ID 9251034, pp. 1-30 (2017), https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/9251034
- H. Harde, Scrutinizing the carbon cycle and CO2 residence time in the atmosphere, Global and Planetary Change 152, pp. 19-26 (2017). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.gloplacha.2017.02.009
- H. Harde, What Humans Contribute to Atmospheric CO2: Comparison of Carbon Cycle Models with Observations, Earth Sciences. Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 139-159 (2019).
- Ministry of Economy&Energy:
- Bundesverband Windenergie (BWE): https://www.wind-energie.de/themen/zahlen-und-fakten/
- Strom-Report: http://strom-report.de/strompreise/strompreisentwicklung/
- Vergleich.de: Gesellschaft für Verbraucherinformationen, https://www.vergleich.de/strompreise.html
- Ausfelder et al. (Hrsg.): Sektorkopplung – Untersuchungen und Überlegungen zur Entwicklung eines integrierten Energiesystems, Schriftenreihe Energiesysteme der Zukunft, München 2017, ISBN: 978-3-9817048-9-1. https://energiesysteme-zukunft.de/publikationen/analyse/sektorkopplung/
- Fritz Vahrenholt, Ronald Tichy: 7.600 Milliarden fürs Klima, Tichys Einblick, 20.8.2019
- S. C. Wong, Elevated atmospheric partial pressure of CO 2 and plant growth, Oecologia (Berl.) 44, pp. 68-74 (1979), https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00346400
- J. I. L. Morison, D. W. Lawlor, Interactions between increasing CO 2 concentration and temperature on plant growth, Plant, Cell and Environment 22, pp. 659–682 (1999).
- Zaichun Zhu et al., Greening of the Earth and its drivers, Nature Climate Change 6, pp. 791–795 (2016), https://www.nature.com/articles/nclimate3004 NASA 2016, CO2 is making Earth greener – for now, https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2436/co2-is-making-earth-greenerfor-now/
- CO2 Coalition, established in 2015 for the purpose of educating thought leaders, policy makers, and the public about the important contribution made by carbon dioxide to our lives and the economy https://co2coalition.org
- Jay Lehr: The Climate Delusion, Acceptance speech given at ICCC 13 on July 25, 2019.
See more here: budbromley.blog
- Wet July 2021 Silences Drought-Obsessed Media…Germany July Precipitation Sees No Trend Change Since 1950
- Polar bear attack in Greenland gratuitously blamed on recent ‘heat wave’
- Seattle meteorologist Cliff Mass sparks controversy by diving into heat wave climate science