Related: Winter Arrives Early In New Zealand; Record Cold Continues To Sweep Australia; Cold Czech Republic; + Warming ‘MUST’ = Cooling
There are many signs the earth actually is cooling and that the temperatures are failing to fall due to the brewing El Niño. Over the last 3 weeks temperature has been very stable at 14,18° C. – 14,20° C.
The oceans cover 71% of the earth’s surface, water is a 1000 times denser than air and the oceans are 360 times the mass of the atmosphere, what happens in the oceans does not stay there.
Over 8 years of flat temperatures, over 6 years of falling temperatures and 3 years without an El Niño.
Also heat and cold spells are indicating falling temperatures due to less moist in the air (that again beacuse of less evaporation) and flooding due to record breaking precipitation, also an idication of falling temperatures (cold air holds less moist).
R. J. L.
Dr. John Robson comments on key items from the latest Climate Discussion Nexus weekly “Wednesday Wakeup” newsletter (https://climatediscussionnexus.com/ne…, from the ongoing saga of Canada’s vast subsidy to a Volkswagen battery plant to Trade War III, alarmists hating spring, Katharine Hayhoe babbling alarmist nonsense and not getting fact checked, the climate debate being declared over by alarmists again even as doubts increase about the practicality of an all-electric economy, John Christy and Roy Spencer’s satellite data not showing much arming, atmospheric rivers wreaking havoc 10,000 years ago, and British floods that were exactly like earlier ones
- New Study: Warmer Temperatures Associated With A Reduction In Storms, High Winds
- 3 Damning Equations to Defeat Global Warming Zealots
- Fed’s Waller Drops Bombshell: ‘Climate Change Risks Not Material To US’
- Biden Admin Is Crippling America With No Tangible Benefit For The Climate
- The Coming Of The “Green” King
- Entire Global Food Supply at Risk From Disastrous Response to So-Called ‘Nitrogen Crisis’
- Eating Bugs And Insects, A Broader View Of This New Market
- Globalist ‘One Health’ Propaganda Merging Covid And Climate ‘Emergencies’
- BBC declares the world can be saved ‘with the right policies’
- Serious Energy: Coal, Oil & Gas Deliver Warmth, Light & Power All Day, Every Day
- The US Needs To Double The Size Of Its Energy Grid
- Man Without A Plan: Joe Biden’s Energy Policy is Utterly Incoherent and Totally Destructive
- World’s Greatest Environmental Frauds: There’s Nothing ‘Clean’ or ‘Green’ About Wind & Solar
- Jokers, and Temperature as Radio Chatter
What happen when you forgot to build fossil fuels powered backup solution for the subsidy pumps?:
- Renewable energy projects worth billions stuck on hold
- First it was your gas stove, now it’s your dishwashing appliance
- Finally, Coalition backs nuclear power
- CNN’s Chief Climate Alarmist Praises NY’s Natural Gas Ban
- How much wind killing do we want?
- Hydrogen Fraud? The Newest Twist in Australia’s Renewable Energy Insanity
Some "cold" news sometimes here and there
The dry cold air reached the Northern Territory this morning allowing good night cooling irradiation in areas far from the sea.
Jabiru Airport (latitude 12,6S) dropped to 13.9C which ties its lowest temp. on records in May (POR 43 years). pic.twitter.com/LiqDLneCFy
— Extreme Temperatures Around The World (@extremetemps) May 12, 2023
Not a peep from the meteo misinformation media on how cold Europe is getting, specifically Spain where they termed. 3-6 above average in April. "hot". So what is. 4-8 below normal in May? pic.twitter.com/upIwvQIjiI
— The American Storm (@BigJoeBastardi) May 12, 2023
Extreme cold 🥶 in Australia 🇦🇺 has broken some records.
Oakey in Queensland dipped to an astonishing -5.7°C. This is the lowest May temperature here since records began.
A quick look at this in more detail [short THREAD]. pic.twitter.com/6Brkkt3KLW
— Scott Duncan (@ScottDuncanWX) May 11, 2023
Today's global warming is an estimated and mere 0.38°C (0.68°F) since 1988 and a doubling of manmade CO2… not even really measurable.
So warm in Asia but cooler elsewhere.
None of this has anything to do with emissions.https://t.co/1WF7ztHsKU
— Steve Milloy (@JunkScience) May 10, 2023
On May 22, 1911 Lewiston, Maine was 101 degrees and Farmington, Maine was 100 degrees. The heat and drought threatened to wipe out crops in the Northeastern US #ClimateScam https://t.co/KjRGaVBxjU pic.twitter.com/QQi9aCAW3U
— Tony Heller (@TonyClimate) May 12, 2023
Government agencies have erased the heat of the 1930s because it doesn't support the #ClimateScam But their fraud won't bring the people who suffered and died back to life.https://t.co/Ajc3Q4sZKY https://t.co/m9X2u4mHjt pic.twitter.com/2LN3PEnm47
— Tony Heller (@TonyClimate) May 10, 2023
"In the conterminous United States during the preindustrial period (1500- 1800), an average of 145 million acres burned annually. Today only 14 million acres … are burned annually by wildland fire from all ignition sources." #ClimateScam https://t.co/dE0y8tjg4E pic.twitter.com/Y5uOQeCdaN
— Tony Heller (@TonyClimate) May 10, 2023
Big excitement among some that 'wind power' has sometimes got to 1/3rd of our electricity production.
But electricity is less than 1/5th of the energy we use
1/3rd of 1/5th = 1/15th = 7%
Perhaps the celebrations should be a little more circumspect? pic.twitter.com/BPxIbOR10I
— Latimer Alder (@latimeralder) May 12, 2023
This says it all. pic.twitter.com/w83xa2wcJW
— True Science PEng, DFP, MA, MBA. (@socratesccost) May 12, 2023