Updated July 9: The Beginning of the End of Whites in South Africa
Leftists media are trying to downplay, conceal and ignore this genocide.
South Africa – Farm Attack Victims
Farm Murders in South Africa are a highly politicised issue. Outside of the general concern for homicide in the country, the farm murder rate has been used by many as evidence that South Africa’s white minority is facing victimisation, oppression, and possibly genocide. During a parliamentary debate, the Freedom Front Plus and African Christian Democratic Party quoted farm murder rates of 97 and 133 per 100 000 people. This rate would make farm murders around three times the national average of 34 per 100 000 people murdered per year in the 2015/2016 period.
Between 1990 and 2016 The Transvaal Agricultural Union of South Africa (TAU SA) recorded a total of 1‚824 Farm Attack Victims – 1‚170 were farmers‚ 491 were immediate family members‚ 141 were workers and 22 were visitors.
Definition of a Farm Attack
The National Priority Committee for Rural Safety defines a Farm Attack as follows: Acts of violence against farms and smallholdings are those acts aimed at any person or persons living on, working at or visiting farms or smallholdings with the intent to either murder, rape, rob or otherwise inflict bodily harm or to intimidate. It is important to note that cases “Social Fabric Crime”, ie. cases of domestic violence and/or crimes caused by a dispute between family and/or friends are not included in the definition of a farm attack.
Aim and Scope
This project is intended as a Master Project Index. (please don’t add profiles here, but to the relevant year and province)
How to Participate
Add the names of victims with their age and date of death to the relevant projects below (Or PM/email Donovan Penaluna: don(at)diyden.net). If the person is on Geni please add the link to their profile, and make this a bold entry. If the person does not yet have a profile on Geni but has an external source, add a link to an external source but do not make the link bold. This will help us to see who still needs to have a profile created.
(So far – 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021
- [Male Victim] (26) 26/04/2020 Kareedouw, EC (found dead, inquest into death) media link
- [Female Victim] (28) 26/04/2020 Kareedouw, EC (found dead, inquest into death) media link
- [Male Victim] (?) 01/05/2020 Clanwilliam, WC (stabbed whilst intervening when 2 workers were fighting, died in hospital) media link
- Patricia Orpen ‘Paddy‘ (78) 04/05/2020 Cradock, EC (found murdered in bedroom) FB Link, media link, media link, media link
- Roelof Botha (Dr) (59) 01/06/2020 Schalkenbosch Road, Tulbagh, WC (stabbed to death) media link, media link, media link,media link
- Edi Neumeister (67) 06/06/2020 Farm guesthouse eatery, Balgowan, Lidgetton, Midlands, KZN (hacked to death with a panga) media link, media link, media link, media link
- Kosie Botha (63) 15/06/2020 Vryheid, KZN (tied up, gagged, strangled to death) media link
- Jacobus Casparus Lambrecht (65) 15/06/2020 Pongola, KZN (legs and hands tied up, gagged, found murdered in kitchen) media link, FB Security page link
- Edwin Kotze (64) 21/06/2020 Buffelsdrift plot 44, Roodeplaat, GP (tied up, assaulted, shot dead) media link
- Albert Küsel (63) 23/06/2020 Sundra, MP (tied up, tortured to death) media link, FB Link
- [Male Victim] (22) 30/06/2020 De Wagendsdrift, Cullinan, GP (farm worker shot dead) media article
- Julian ‘Jules’ Stobbs (?) 03/07/2020 Sunrella, Lanseria, GP (Shot dead in his bedroom) media report media report FB Tribute
- Wynand Breedt (45) 03/07/2020 Nuy Valley, between Robertsham and Worcester, WC (Shot dead, in the chest) media link media link media link
- Zakiyya Ahmedjan (26) 04/07/2020 Ayoobs Farm, Weenen, KZN (Pregnant mother of two, throat slit) media link media link media link media link
- Marthie Rademeyer (44) 05/07/2020 between Hammanskraal and Pyramid, Grootvlei, Pretoria east, GP (shot dead, husband Alan severely beaten) media link media link)