Image: The challenge: Replacing the supply chain that supports humanity
Related: Psyop ‘Climate Change’: The Absurd CO2 Scam
It’s nice to have my theories confirmed, now we have evidence that the “Greenhouse Effect” doesn’t exist!
In my article; “You Only Need To Understand 1 Thing About The (Man Made) Global Warming, Now Called “Climate Change” Due To Lack Of … Warming Nonsense” posted on January 25th. I discussed Tom Shula’s findings, 3 months before he published his papers. He provide the experimental evidence for what I wrote in January, confirming and proving me right.
The only thing Tom Shula didn’t mention is why convection (he included conduction, but conduction is only between molecules) is cooling the surface of the atmosphere, that is, of course: Density.
The only thing I was wrong about is how far up in the atmosphere you actually have to go before radiation takes over, that is far, over 220 000 feet (50/50 – tipping point is at 220k).
To sum up: 99,6% of all surface cooling of the earth is done by convection, only 0,4% by radiation (in dry places like Sahara and the Antarctica when the conditions allows, i.e. when it is really, really dry)!
R. J. L.
Video: Tom Nelson
About Tom Shula:
• Academic training in theoretical physics. Disillusioned with the community and left with a M.S. to work in tech industry.
• Primary work in semiconductor and disk drive component and system development and manufacturing.
• Brief diversions into other industries including steel mills, refining, food processing, and waste treatment.
• Exposed to a broad range of fluid dynamic systems with pressures ranging from kpsi to 10-12 Torr, and temperatures from 77K (liquid nitrogen) to greater than 1000C
• I have been extremely curious from an early age, and was considered a top problem solver in my professional technical career
• I’ve been following the “climate change issue since the “global cooling” scare of the 1970s. More intently since 2009
Two PDFs below: Slides for this presentation, and Shula’s white paper.
- 2019: New Papers: Ex-NOAA Climatologist And Russian Physicists Find Human Contribution To Warming 0.0°C-0.02°C
Video: Explaining the Double-Slit Experiment without Probabilism
It’s 23th. of May, 2023 – There’s still no AGW!!
Average global temperature is now 57.52°F/14.18°C
That is 0,22°C. BELOW the temperature 146 years ago, and it is below the average of 1913, 1991, 2013, 2018, ref.: https://temperature.global/
- Just 0.3% Of Scientists Agree Humans Cause ‘Climate Change’ (By pure coincidence, those are the exact same 0,3% that are working for the CCP! Isn’t that strange?!?)
- Real Deal Climate Change #10 (28 April 2023) With Joe Olson
- “I’m Glad I Never Fell For The Electric Car Boondoggle”
Peter Stallinga: Comprehensive Analytical Study of the Greenhouse Effect of the Atmosphere
We reject the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) hypothesis, both on basis of empirical grounds as well as a theoretical analysis.https://t.co/jK3kUHUbSw
— Gabriel Schneider (@SchneidGabriel) May 22, 2023
On May 22, 1911 the temperature reached 101F (38C) at Lewiston, Maine. The only higher temperature ever recorded there was 102F (39C) on July 4, 1911#ClimateScam https://t.co/l1sZ07Qlib pic.twitter.com/BnIahhIyeZ
— Tony Heller (@TonyClimate) May 22, 2023
The AP is supposed to be a newswire service, reporting hard news. But it has deteriorated into a for-hire climate propaganda outfit for left-wing foundations.
Explains fake news from AP climate 'reporters' like Seth Borenstein @borenbears. @JV3MRC https://t.co/OPhKJcptmw
— Steve Milloy (@JunkScience) May 22, 2023