Video: China Observer (YouTube)
The reality of China’s coal production and power generation: The most useful tools for the authorities. The state enterprises advance, the private sectors retreat.
Since late August, 20 provinces in China have been experiencing power outages and curtailments, affecting both industrial production and people’s daily lives. Meanwhile, coal prices have soared
- Manufacturing Unemployment: Net-Zero Target Will Destroy 650,000 Australian Jobs
- Business Secretary misleads on Net Zero costs
- Developing Countries Say No To Net Zero
- When The Lights Go Out Across Europe: Wind Power Droughts Promise Mass Blackouts
- Energy rationing is on the horizon, warns GWPF
- New carbon credit card cuts off spending when you’ve hit your CO2 limit!
- Inflation derailing climate change agenda