While the climate fraudsters in Glasgow are talking about a hot world, almost in flames due to plant food (CO2) the measurments and observations on the ground are documenting a completely different reality, a reality the fraudsters doesn’t care to talk or report about.
Nothing say strong confidence in their own data as much as when they on purpose are ignoring the facts on the ground.
R. J. L.
Video: China Observer
China has recently ushered in the strongest cold wave in the second half of the year. The wave has landed in the northern part of the country with heavy snowstorms. According to the Weather China website, since November 7, from Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang to Beijing, Shanxi, Hebei, Shandong and other places, there have been moderate to heavy snowfalls, with blizzard in some areas. The heavy snowfall in Tongliao, Inner Mongolia started at 10 o’clock on the 7th and lasted for about 46 hours, with a cumulative snowfall of 81.3 mm .. more ..
- False Imagery and Foggy Data Hallmarks of COP26
- Empty Promises, Softened Language, And Demands For Climate Reparations: COP26 Ends In Hypocritical Whimper
- In climate circles, ‘green’ is also the word for cash
- Pelosi demands ‘gender equity’ in attack on global warming
- Muddled, top-down, technocratic: why the green new deal should be scrapped
- Greta Will Be Angry: US Joins China In Refusing To Sign Pledge To Phase Out Of Fossil-Fuel Vehicles
What “science” do you believe you actually accept if you accept there’s “global warming”?? You don’t even know we’re talking about “Man-Made” Global Warming, which doesn’t exist in the real world according to unadjusted, empirical real world measurements and observations, you know – real science …: