The mainstream media is OBSESSING over Trump’s statements from 11 years ago, but they still REFUSE to cover the actual allegations of RAPE and SEXUAL ASSAULT against Bill Clinton.
Even worse, many of these women say they were bullied and intimidated by Hillary Clinton.
SEE THE LIST BELOW!
Remember, we didn’t even include instances that aren’t considered “sexual assaults,” like Bill Clinton using his power as President to basically force a young White House intern to perform sexual acts on him. (Monica Lewinski)
HILLARY ENABLED IT ALL!
HERE ARE 8 TIMES BILL CLINTON HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT OR RAPE:
1. Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, violently raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.
She also accuses Hillary of intimidating and threatening her so she would stay silent.
Broaddrick broke down on Dateline NBC as she discussed the details of the alleged rape
2. Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for nearly $1 Million Dollars. WOULD AN INNOCENT MAN DO THAT?
3. Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.
4. Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.
5. Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.
6. UNKOWN INTERN: Video surfaced recently showing Bill Clinton groping a young intern before he realized the camera was on.
— Deplorable Hillary! (@HilLIARy_Lies) October 2, 2016
7. Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.
THERE ARE MANY OTHER WOMEN WHO BILL CLINTON ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED… MANY OF WHICH WERE ALSO SILENCED BY HILLARY CLINTON.
Permission to ENGAGE
LET'S GET IT ON! @HillaryClinton
— SoCal Deplorable ?☝ (@AmericanVoterUS) October 8, 2016