“With Trump soon at the helm, we can finally hope that climate alarm will bite the dust.”
If only… The climate alarmists aren’t going anywhere and if we learned anything from this election it is the brainwashing power of the corporate media. I know people who were this morning afraid to come out of their houses for fear that rampaging white racists would be roaming the streets killing liberals now that Trump has won. Our soon to be ex-president didn’t help matters when he virtually accused Trump of being the lead supporter of the KKK, which by the way was started by the Democrat Party in the deep south in the early 20th Century (see the movie Hillary’s America). People are literally sobbing and shaking in fear that the world is about to end, so thorough has been the media’s propaganda campaign that has characterized The Donald as being the devil himself. It is an amazing sight to see.
In watching a little bit of CNN last night (a little bit is all that I can take) you could see in their reaction that the news anchors actually believed their own BS. They were devastated by the story of Trump’s win because they couldn’t spin it and you could tell by their reaction that they hadn’t even considered the possibility that they were wrong in their predictions about the outcome of the election. It was like watching a funeral—the death of all hope.
So too is it with the catastrophic anthropogenic climate change narrative. Most of them, I am afraid, actually believe their own propaganda and it doesn’t even cross their minds that their computer based climate predictions are wrong. I even read a story today that because Donald Trump is a “climate denier” the Earth is doomed—it’s over. This is in the face of the fact that Trump wants to get along with Russia while his opponent threatened to attack Russia militarily. Isn’t it odd that they say they want “world peace” but are frightened by the prospect of turning Russia into an ally? Isn’t it odd that they are more afraid of carbon dioxide and high humidity than they are of thermo-nuclear war?
I used to think that humans were rational beings. Now I’m not so sure.
People are so incredibly brainwashed to enjoy cognitive dissonance. I postulate that people have actually become addicted to the sensation of cognitive dissonance, and that perhaps the education system has trained people to feel that the feeling of cognitive dissonance is the feeling of “knowing something”, or perhaps through the media this has been conditioned. Something has happened to people that they cannot form basic rational thoughts, and will contradict themselves from one sentence to the very next.
For example, the Canadian government immigration website was overwhelmed with traffic when Trump got in. American liberals are searching how to LEGALLY immigrate to Canada, because they are so upset that Trump wants to END illegal immigration in the USA. Isn’t that amazing!? Shouldn’t they feel that they can just waltz on over the Canadian border, be given the right to vote in Canadian elections, and be put on Canadian government welfare services for immigrant refugees, etc? And, shouldn’t they do that towards the Southern border, rather than Canadian? No, they want to move to White European Canada, instead of to Mexico! And even if they went to Mexico…they would be figuring out how to do it LEGALLY! You can’t make this up.
A person I know was complaining of Trump shutting down the illegal immigrant influx into the USA. She said “Well, what’s going to happen to all those illegal immigrants – we don’t want them coming here to Canada, we have enough problems with immigrants as it is!” Isn’t that amazing? They have no clue what they just said.
Another professor I know said “Well, even if there is no radiative greenhouse effect, doesn’t mean that we should just keep on emitting greenhouse gas pollution into the atmosphere.”
What has happened to people’s ability to form basic thoughts? What has happened? People seem unable to form the most basic rational thoughts. Yes, they truly believe in their own propaganda. They are protesting in the USA now, yes, thinking that the vote was about racism, having no clue whatsoever of the actual economic issues and fundamental freedoms at stake. How do you characterize people who have seemingly lost the ability to think? Were we all this stupid at one time? It is so cliché to say, but it is literally the book 1984. People have been removed from the ability to use their minds, to use words.
Trump knows the political system and knows how to get what he wants and he wants to stop wasting money on trying to control the weather and instead “unleash American energy” in order to promote the economic wellbeing of the common man; not by simply giving them welfare but rather by promoting trade policies that bring good paying jobs back to the country. This perspective strikes a chord with the common—the forgotten—man who have over the past half century seen the wealth of the country flow upward to about 0.01% of the world’s population—the wealthy elite many of whom don’t even live in the United States. Ergo, they voted him into office.
The really strange thing is that the same people—the left—who several years ago did the “Occupy Wall Street” protest, which protested the fleecing of the forgotten man by the “1%” are now protesting the election of the candidate that the “1%” opposed from the get go. They are now on the side of the “1%”!
Do you see the sign “Love Trumps Hate”? (An incoherently stupid slogan by the way.) Where is the love? Instead all we see the communist raised fist.
If the minority who are marching in the streets today were to reverse the election through violent protest that would be a coup d’état. Trump was voted in legally, peaceably through the ballot box and wasn’t it the left that just weeks ago lambasted Trump for saying during a debate that he might not accept the outcome of the election. “Questioned directly as to whether he would accept the outcome should Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton prevail on Nov. 8, Trump demurred. ‘I will keep you in suspense,’ the Republican nominee said. Clinton called Trump’s answer ‘horrifying,’ saying he was ‘talking down our democracy.’” (Washington Post) Is she horrified today by the behavior of her supporters? No, instead she is silent about the behavior of these protesters who are doing what just weeks ago she said would be undemocratic.
The thing about communism is that it always makes the same empty promise to take care of the needs of the common man but invariably deteriorates into a ruling class dictatorship in which a relatively few at the top live in luxury while the masses live in abject poverty. At least that is what the various communistic regimes around the globe in history and at present demonstrate. There was a book written in 1964 called “None Dare Call It Treason” that warned of the ongoing communist take-over of the United States by stealth. Today none dare call climatism communism, which is a communist takeover of the globe. Just look at what is evolving. There is an unelected global cabal at the center of it that through the UN and its various COP conferences and climate agreements, through its ownership of the media, educational institutions, political operatives, the banking system, the infiltration of ecclesiastical organizations, etc., is seeking to impose their will on humanity. The Paris Agreement, if you have read it, promises to establish utopia for the common man by 2030, while at the same time stripping the common man and woman of their main source of energy – burning hydrocarbons – while at the same time setting up a global taxations scheme, while at the same time granting virtual ownership of most of the globe to multi-national corporations, while setting up a global surveillance system. It is not now nor has ever been about the climate or the environment.
These protesting leftists are the very people who should have supported Trump the most. These are the very people who asked for exactly what Trump is bringing! It shows that this “left” is actually devoid of rational thought. And yes it shows that there is some other operation going on, literally brainwashing people and trying to take over nations, and the world.
Here’s a question: Given what seems to be the tremendous skill in sophistry, the tremendous psychological expertise in manipulation to get people to love their cognitive dissonance, and to love what is bad for them, to get people to turn around on a dime and forget what they had been asking for, etc…
Well, it just seems like no normal human would ever do that, and more, would be capable of that degree of strategy. I mean it just seems so incredibly psychologically advanced, and skillful. Is that where some humans have gone? Do they really have the time and desire to manipulate and screw over people to that incredible infinite extent? Sometimes I speculate that it almost seems like it is an economic take-over of the entire planet by some alien species that understands humanity at a level we scarcely understand ourselves.
Or, it is as is said from times of old – that it is a spiritual battle, and there are lovers of truth, and lovers of the lie. Clearly, these people we’re talking about are lovers of the lie. They LOVE cognitive dissonance. They love it. What other explanation can there be? When normal people like you and I encounter cognitive dissonance, we identify it, work to mitigate and correct it, and enjoy the feeling and mental state of resolving cognitive dissonance. We are lovers of the truth. On the other hand, it can only be concluded that these other people desire more cognitive dissonance, that they work to maximize it, and must enjoy this feeling. At the most basic level we do what feels good to do. If cognitive dissonance felt bad to them then they wouldn’t do it. Therefore, it must feel good to them. They are lovers of the lie. They maximize the lie. They maximize their cognitive dissonance. And although I do not like to resort to such thoughts, I must admit that it does seem at times that the only thing which can fix the lovers of the lie is “divine intervention”.
Let me start off by saying that I don’t think that “they” are aliens or super humans; they are just people who happen to have different goals and a different skill set than the rest of us. Plus, they have vast financial resources at their disposal, which is not an accident. In fact, it has been their ability to manipulate and control the mass of humanity’s perception of reality that has allowed them to accumulate the vast stores of wealth that they have. Take for example the privately owned Federal Reserve that creates money out of nothing and then lends it at interest to the Federal Government who then taxes the citizens to pay the interest on the thus created debt. The Federal Government, in turn, tells the citizens that their tax money is going to provide public services when in reality that tax money is simply going into the pockets of the Federal Reserve’s stockholders who we are not allowed to know, because the Federal Reserve has never been audited. This is some serious “perception management”.
While you and I pursue careers in astrophysics and in the medical field and just want to live and let live, their “life’s work”, their “career” as it were, is what they call “governance”. All they do full time is engage in ruling over the masses primarily by controlling the information that is available to people, which in turn determines what people think. In psy-ops it’s called “perception management”. In business it’s called “advertising”. In politics it’s called “campaigning”. In media it’s called “editing”. In education the dean or principle controls the content of the curriculum. In science grant money is only given to research that supports government policy. In Hollywood celebrities hire “publicists”. Etc.
You and I study and discuss the science of thermodynamics. They study and practice the science of “perception management” and have been doing so for a long time and are getting pretty good at it. There are a number of good YouTube videos on the subject and the amazing thing is that “they” don’t even hide what they are doing.
Watch this video of Ban Ki Moon in which he explains exactly how he gets entire religious organizations to support the man made climate change meme. He recognizes that religious leaders have a lot of influence over their followers and knows that if he can get the leaders of the world’s religions to promote the UN’s “climate change” agenda then their followers would support it as well. He then voices the hope that the followers of the world’s religions will then put pressure on the political leaders of their respective countries to support the UN’s “climate change” agenda.
Again, remember that the “unelected global cabal” of which we speak, who are obsessed with ruling the world, currently owns at least half of the world’s wealth and with that much money they can buy up, infiltrate or otherwise influence the world’s leaders of thought and those in authority, who, in turn, do the actual indoctrination of the masses. So they:
- Buy up the major media outlets and hire editors who will control the content of the “news” that advances the man made climate change meme
- Buy up educational institutions and hire deans and principles who will control the curriculum and fire teachers and professors who are skeptical of man-made climate change
- “Buy” government officials via campaign contributions and/or control government officials via blackmail schemes who will in turn control government policy, i.e., only give research grants to those who believe in man-made climate change.
- Buy off religious organizations via the tax code and as we see above focus on just convincing the clergy that man-made climate change is an urgent crisis.
The point is, they do not themselves approach the masses individually and attempt to control them themselves. They control the controllers from behind the scenes using the vast financial resources that are at their disposal. Their advantage is that most people are sheep-like and will believe and follow what their leader say. Human beings also have a strong fear of being ostracized and will therefore just assume the beliefs of their peers. “If everyone else believes in man-made climate change then I will too so that my peers don’t reject me.”
The science of mass perception management is every bit as interesting as is thermodynamics. The best defense against it in my view is to recognize that it is happening, recognize what techniques are being used and expose them. You cannot be conned if you know that it’s a con.
1) The fact that the Federal Reserve is a privately owned by an international banking cartel is outlined in the book The Creature from Jekyll Island by G Edward Griffin
2) The fact that all income tax money goes to pay interest on the Federal Reserve Notes that the United States government borrowed from the Federal Reserve is outlined in a number of articles and YouTube videos. In 1984 the Grace Commission Report said, “. . . 100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government.”
3) The existence of the science of “perception management”, which is called by the different names mentioned in my post is well known. Some of the most prominent names associated with this particular branch of science are Edward Bernays, Joseph Goebbels and the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations
4) That religious leaders are targeted in order to indoctrinate the entire religious organizations under their sway comes from the mouth of Ban Ki Moon himself. Remember that around the time that the Pope’s release of his Encyclical on climate change he had many face to face meetings with Ban Ki Moon
5) The leadership of a number of “scientific societies” around the globe have put out statements supporting the catastrophic anthropogenic climate change meme in spite of the fact that large swaths of their members do not support the statements being made. This is how they create the perception that there is an overwhelming scientific consensus on catastrophic anthropogenic climate change.
- The leadership of the American Meteorological Society, for example, makes this statement, “There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming; sea level is rising; and snow cover, mountain glaciers, and Arctic sea ice are shrinking. The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities. This scientific finding is based on a large and persuasive body of research. The observed warming will be irreversible for many years into the future, and even larger temperature increases will occur as greenhouse gases continue to accumulate in the atmosphere. Avoiding this future warming will require a large and rapid reduction in global greenhouse gas emissions.”
- It is then assumed by those reading this statement that all the scientists who are members of the American Meteorological Society concur with this statement.
- The fact is, only a little over 50% of the members believe that climate change is primarily manmade. This is from a survey of AMS members taken in 2013 and published in 2014
- This is only if you ask the question, “Is climate change manmade?” When you ask, “Will this climate change be catastrophic?” the number drops even further and if you ask the question, “Will controlling greenhouse gas emissions have any real effect on the climate?” the number drops even further.
- The point is, none of the internals of such polls are ever mentioned. Rather, since the leadership has put out a statement supporting the catastrophic anthropogenic climate change meme, it is claimed that all of the members of the Meteorological Society support the meme.
- This is repeated over and over again with numerous other national and international scientific societies and thus is created the perception that there exists an overwhelming “scientific consensus” on catastrophic anthropogenic climate change. Since few people within the general public know enough about atmospheric thermodynamics to question the meme they simply yield to the “opinions of the experts” and yield to the “consensus opinion”. These are the two logical fallacies called argumentum ad verecundiam or “appeal to authority” and argumentum ad populum or “appeal to the people” that concludes that proposition is true because many or most people believe it.
Never forget that almost all “perception management” (spin, propaganda, advertising, psy-ops, etc.) is based on logical fallacies of one sort or another. The practitioners of “perception management” by definition are not engaged in teaching people the truth. Rather they seek to induce within the mind of the target audience a perception of reality that differs from the truth because doing so yields some benefit. Those behind the catastrophic anthropogenic climate change meme, for example, are seeking to advance a political agenda. Companies use advertising to increase sales. Charismatic religious leaders seek to expand their followers and $$ contributions. Celebrities employ publicists to increase the value of “their brand”. Those who are funding and inciting the California riots want to create the perception that there is wide spread discontent over Trump’s election to diminish his effectiveness as president even before he takes office and on and on and on.
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.” ― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda