Since hitting its earliest minimum extent since 1997, Arctic sea ice has been expanding at a phenomenal rate.
Already it is greater than at the same date in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2015. Put another way, it is the fourth highest extent in the last ten years.
Even more remarkably, ice growth since the start of the month is actually the greatest on record, since daily figures started to be kept in 1987.
Experts call this phenomenon the final collapse of sea ice!
Source: Not A Lot Of People Know That
- Record Arctic Sea Ice Growth In September
- Is There Any Point In Hybrid Cars?
- Don’t Expect Korea To Reduce Emissions!
- Climate Alarmist Professors: Vote Hillary or the Planet Will Fry!
- September 2016 Heatwave
- Who Will Lose Out When There Is A Glut Of Power?
- The Elusive Ice Free Arctic
- Hinkley Point Set To Cost £48.9 Billion In Subsidies
- China Funds And Builds Europe’s New Coal Power Plants
- EU Fails To Agree On Ratification Of Paris Climate Deal