- Sorry, CNN, Great Barrier Reef Is Setting Records, Fearmongering Won’t Work
- Met Office Claims Sea-Level Rise Speeding Up—Data Says Otherwise
From the video below: “.. on this date in 1930 there was an actual climate crisis ..”
When it comes to the climate scam too many people are inadvertently helping to promote the scam by adapting the “Greens” deceptive and dishonest terminology.
There was no climate crisis in 1930, it was weather. What people are experiencing day to day is the weather, average weather over time (30 years) on any given place is the climate for that location.
Other examples of deceptive use of termonology are the words “Pollution,” and “Carbon” very often used when talking about CO2., as if CO2 is a pollutant, and trying to pass Carbon Dioxide (CO2) as soth by calling it “Carbon.”
Finally, the “Greens” are always and constantly talking about the “Environment,” which virtually everybody wants to protect and improve and, because they are both deeply dishonest and know people won’t support the “Greens” economically devastating, stupid, not based in science climate scam, shamlessly takes the support for protecting the environment as support for the climate scam.
So, when people or surveys today ask me if I support the environment I say: “No, I do not support the (climate) scam!”
If weak, dishonest politicians wasn’t able to tax CO2 there would be no nagging about the climate!
R. J. L.
Video: Tony Heller
The historical record provides no evidence to support the superstition that increased CO2 levels produce bad weather
- Pacific Typhoons Defy Climate Experts’ Dire Forecasts…Trending Downward 70 Years!
- Reuters on Climate Attribution
- Majority of Americans prioritize economy over climate change
- Appeal promised in fight on behalf of citizens left homeless by ‘Environmental Court’
- Death Valley National Park substantial floods leave 1,000 staff, guests stranded