Image: “Surprising” And “Statistically Significant” Cooling Trend Over Entire Continental Antarctica
Related: Severe Frosts Ravage WA Winter Crop, Study: CO2 from Australia’s Wildfires Offset by Algal Blooms, + Gas Shortages Begin Closing Industry Across Europe
- “Unbelievable Amount of Snow” Extends New Zealand Ski Season, Fall Flurries Headed for Colorado, Europe set to Freeze, as the Sun is Once Again Spotless
“Ten years left for the planet”?
According to empirical data (data that NASA hasn’t counterfeited and adjusted to fit their narrative, i.e. the excuse and argument they use to steal money from the taxpayers) there’s no natural GLOBAL warming and there’s even less Man Made Global Warming!
R. J. L.
Video: Tony Heller
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” ― H.L. Mencken
- New Study: High Arctic Canada’s Early Holocene Winter Air Temperatures Were ‘6-8°C Warmer Than Today’
- Uncertain Clouds
- Warming Causes Cooling, Says Climate Scientist
- Weather, Climate And Model Madness
- Court Docs Suggest Repeat of Obama/Copenhagen, Biden EPA Plans to Spring Unprecedented “Back Door” Climate Rule, One Obama’s EPA Chief Called “Not Advisable”, in Glasgow
- False spring: Climate change may erode frogs’ ability to withstand salt pollution
- Dems’ Job-Crushing Green Agenda Is Headed Toward A Ditch
- FLOP26: U.N. Chief Warns Climate Summit At Risk Of Failure
- Terrifying sandstorm changes day into night and turns sky blood red in Algeria
- Pasture and range conditions in the US are the worst they’ve been since 2012 and that’s very bad for inflation
Disastrous effects for human health and food production?? How many humans lives in the Antarctica, if we exclude all the potato farmers down there, roughly speaking?? Like the potato farmers, ocean life is protected by ICE!
- Ultraviolet blast! Ozone hole over South Pole is larger than Antarctica and is the biggest since 1979 – Disastrous effects for human health, food production, ocean life!