Image: Grand Solar Minimum And The Swings Between Extremes
Related: North America Could Be Hit AGAIN; + Europe’s Snow Blocks Roads, Traps Trains, And Kills At Least 10 In The Austrian/Swiss Alps Alone
Cold temperatures, no sea level rise, corals are doing great and no Natural Global Warming .. South America has had forest fires lately, for example in Chile, fires the CCP funded “Greens” claim is because of (Man Made) Global Warming?? But … There’s not even any Natural, Global Warming ..!!!
Here’s a question: Why do fire not make the atmosphere warmer?
I mean, according to alarmists, plant food is making a blanket of the atmosphere, it creates isolation (isolation are many types of physical substanses that prevent convection).
Why do “Greenhouse Gases” and the “Greenhouse Effect” not trap the heat from fires in the atmosphere, causing the world to warm?
Do plant food (CO2) not work every day? Has it “time off”?
Heat is convected up in the atmosphere, more intense heat – faster the process go, fires big enough can create it’s own storms!
Heat continue to ascend, convect, basically “escorting” in a very intense, fast and effective way the heat out of the atmosphere. Bigger storms are convecting more heat out of the atmosphere.
That process is actually cooling the atmosphere …
That also proves there’s no “Blanket” and no “Isolation” and the “Greenhouse Effect” is non-existing – in the real world.
CO2 is plant food, full stop!!
R. J. L.
Video: X22 Report
- Under Siege: America’s Rural Communities Keep Defeating Big Wind & Solar Projects
- Climate Aristocrat Bill Gates Invokes the Special Person Defence for Private Jet Use
- I Am Part Of The Solution–Bill Gates
- Hyping Maximum Daily Temperatures (Part 5)
- Hyping Maximum Daily Temperatures (Part 4)
- UKCP Summer Temperature Projections Are Not Supported By The Data
- We Can ‘Fix’ The Climate Without Destroying Our World
- UK Govt Deploys ‘Nudge Unit’ To Brainwash People Into Embracing ‘Net Zero’
- Offshore Onslaught: Industrial Wind Turbines Are Destroying Our Precious Marine Environment