Image: Fierce Cold Sweeps Antarctica, Drives The Continent -4.4C Below 1979-2000 Average; Persistent Chills Reduce Central Washington Cherry Harvest; + Slumberous Sun
- CO2 important for human health: Who knew? Scientists—Part Two
- Study Falsely Claims Climate Change May Harm Tomatoes And Ketchup
Glaring Inconsistency In Estimating CO2 vs. Solar Forcing Suggests CO2 Impacts Are Wildly Exaggerated! .. and in the real world there’s something called convection, convection render all theories of magical, human CO2 irrelevant due to the fact: If you can’t measure it, – you can’t prove (or observe) it either. Convection can be measured, calculated and observed and we understand both what and why.
It’s the sun – stupid!!
R. J. L.
Video: Tony Heller
“This preservation of favourable variations and the destruction of injurious variations, I call Natural Selection, or the Survival of the Fittest.” – Charles Darwin 1859
- Sri Lanka Suspends Fuel Sales Amid Economic Collapse; Asks Russians For Help
- Europe Told To Prepare For Russia Turning Off Gas
- How Biden And The Dems Created The Refinery Bottleneck
- Distinguished Professor: “Fed Up” With “Religious Climate Claptrap”…”Green Energy Fantasies”
- Meet The Academic Historians Who Fed Biden’s Green Delusions
- Why Green Elites Loathe The Working Class
- ‘A Significant And Robust Cooling Trend’ In The Southern Ocean From 1982–2020 Defies Climate Models
- Extreme Weather In The Past: Germany’s Great Drought Of 1947 And Its “Catastrophic” Consequences
- Critial Comments by Happer and Lindzen on SEC Rule