Related: Remember end of beaches? Never mind!: Scientists Predict East Coast Beaches Will Be Gone By 2020
The thermostat in the car adjust the flow of water from the radiator in the cooling system back to the engine to try to maintain the optimal temperature for the engine to work correctly.
Ocean currents do the same thing on earth. Of course there’s no thermostat, but how the continents are located in relation to each other do dictate how the ocean currents can flow and how effective it is to cool the oceans. The ocean covers 71% of the eart and is the main driver of average temperature.
- Challenges to the CO2 Global Warming Hypothesis: (7) Ocean Currents More Important than the Greenhouse Effect
.. and, of course, in the real world there’s still no “Greenhouse Effect” – a silly term that suggest different gases and molecules create walls that prevent convection (which is how energy, i.e. heat is transported from the surface up to where radiation takes over) . To me it is unbelievable that grown ups can go around using stupid, meaningless terms like that.
Given the level of CO2 there use to be in the atmosphere, imagine if the CO2 molecules really was this magical .. 540 million years ago the CO2 level was over 10 times as high as today, but the world didn’t fry, instead we had the greatest expansion of life in earth’s history, the evolutionary burst now called “the Cambrian Explosion.”
R. J. L.
Video: Tony Heller
“Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” ― Albert Einstein
- Funds struggle to sell sustainability as greenwashing spreads
- Climate Litigators are Riding a Dead Horse II: Platkin v Exxon Mobil Corp
- German Energy-Driven Food Inflation Skyrockets 20.3% In October, Year-On-Year!
- Wrong Bet: Wind & Solar ‘Transition’ Really About Lunatics Gambling With Your Money
- King Charles & Cronies Parroting WWF Propaganda As ‘Science’
- Renewable Energy Horror: British People Preparing for a Winter without Heating
- Harris Touts Seattle’s EV Busses As Kent’s E-Fleet Is Inoperable
- Climate Protestors Attempt to Disrupt the Melbourne Cup Horse Race